ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:36:16
Hey Bob,

we got the same problem couples of month ago, after we upd the drive MC.
The resason in our case was that the MC analyse a counter for tape errors on
tape. And when the treshhold is reached
the tape become R/O. We only move the date from the specific tapes. If the tape
fails thtree time we checked it out.

Regards Udo

"Brazner, Bob" <Bob.Brazner AT JCI DOT COM> am 14.12.99 16:19:06

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>