ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:36:16
Hans-Peter

Try to make use of the dirmc option in your dsm.opt file to send the
directories to a disk storage pool.
Create a seperate management class for this option and create a copy group for
this mgm with a longer
retention period that all your copy groups.
This should solve your problem.

Thanks and regards
Gerrit van Zyl