ADSM-L

Long time to restore in NT

1999-12-14 06:08:56
Subject: Long time to restore in NT
From: Leandro Carneiro Torres <ctorres AT SERVICE.COM DOT BR>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:08:56 -0200
Guys,
when I want to restore 4 files with 600MB each  I take 20 minutes to do
this in the WIN98, but in the Windows NT I take 20 minutes more 20
minutes that the ADSM CLIENT spend thinking in the process (what to do
next).
Is the ADSM Client for Win32 in the NT OS more slow ???

The my environment is:
ADSM Server for AIX v. 3.1.2.40
ADSM Client for Win32 v. 3.1.0.7

Thanks any help,
Leandro.

Leandro Carneiro Torres - ctorres AT service.com DOT br
Service IT Solutions - http://www.service.com.br
Curitiba:     (0xx41) 262-8320
              Rua Urbano Lopez, 60 cj. 1802
              CEP 80050-520 - Curitiba - PR