ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:36:16

Hi,

I configured a server to server connection between two adsmservers on aix
boxes. On the first adsmserver (call it SRV1) I have a 3494 with 4 drives.
The second server (SRV2) has a diskpool of 300 Gb.
Connection is via ATM (CIP).
When I do a Backup Stg, or Migrate, fron SRV2 to SRV1, performance is
real slow (say 500kb/s) while ftp between the 2 machines is a lot better
(>5MB/s).
Does anybody know whats going on here ?
Everything works but performance is real dramatic.

Another issue on this is that when I change the destination archive
copygroup to disk (and activate the policy) SRV2 -> SRV1 keeps on going to
tape (1 session, all others are in MountWait).

I think I'll start tracing the sessions, but maybe I forgot something.
Please Help,

Thanks, Tom

      Mit freundlichen Grüßen

      Roger Hohmann

      WestLB
      Division: 009 Services
      Abteilung: 001-80633
      Herzogstraße 15
      D - 40217 Düsseldorf
      Tel.: +49211 826 8155
      mailto:roger_hohmann AT westlb DOT de

--0__=Ke5Ldsu60EVZDeHpGxn1lcWiLT4C2DSoVrfhtSA7xCWl9oQMrgZ2Kr1E--