ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:36:16

Hi
We have the policy to make every week an archive and every
month one (different management classes).
So we decided to make every saturday morning a week archive
and every first day of the month a monthly backup.

Now we have the problem that sometimes it happens that saturday is the first of
a month
and so ADSM makes two archives of the same data. :(
Thats a waste of network bandwith and Tapes.

Is there a possibility to tell the ADSM Server if he makes a monthly archive
we dont want a weekly archive?

Regards
Franco

Franco Martini / Systemtechnik        Tel. : +41 71 225 8779
Franco Martini / Systemtechnik        Tel. : +41 71 225 8779
Schweizer Verband der Raiffeisenbanken Fax : +41 71 225 8912
Wassergasse 24                       Email : franco.martini AT raiffeisen DOT ch
9001 St. Gallen
      Mit freundlichen Grüßen
      Mit freundlichen Grüßen

      Roger Hohmann

      WestLB
      Division: 009 Services
      Abteilung: 001-80633
      Herzogstraße 15
      D - 40217 Düsseldorf
      Tel.: +49211 826 8155
      mailto:roger_hohmann AT westlb DOT de

--0__=tn1bmSBF4NbdLS6cDgq2DUB5VJZp6wDFD7hs9SQKU1sX6kc1xeNt576e--