ADSM-L

ADSMS v1r2 level 0.9/1.9 OS2 Help!!

1999-12-10 06:38:18
Subject: ADSMS v1r2 level 0.9/1.9 OS2 Help!!
From: Matthew Muldoon <muldoonm AT MAINSTOR DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:38:18 +0100
Does anyone out there have a base version of ADSM for os2 ADSM server
version 1 release 2 level 0.9/1.9
or know where I can get it??
I have to try and save some old archives on this server and it will not
start up.
I think all that is left to do is to reinstall this version and do a loaddb
.
these are the errors i get when starting the server.

ANR0900I Processing options file C:\ADSMSERV\DSMSERV.OPT.

ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager for OS/2
Version 1, Release 2, Level 0.9/1.9

Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

5622-112 (C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1990, 1994. All rights reserved.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure
restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corporation.

ANR7800I DSMSERV generated at 13:39:20 on Nov  8 1995.
ANR0990I ADSM server restart-recovery in progress.
ANR0200I Recovery log assigned capacity is 12 megabytes.
ANR0201I Database assigned capacity is 2000 megabytes.
ANR0306I Recovery log volume mount in progress.
ANR0353I Recovery log analysis pass in progress.
ANR0354I Recovery log redo pass in progress.
ANR0355I Recovery log undo pass in progress.
ANR9999D pkthread.c(736): Run-time assertion failed: "key1Col.type ==
key2Col.type", Thread 0, File tbcol.c, Line 692.
ANR7836S Server initialization terminated.
ANR7837S Internal error TBCOL100 detected.

please help if you have any tips
Thanks