ADSM-L

Re: Problem Upgrading ADSM from V3R1 to V3R1 Level 2.40

1999-12-09 12:55:20
Subject: Re: Problem Upgrading ADSM from V3R1 to V3R1 Level 2.40
From: "Bronson, David" <David.Bronson AT EXCH.COMPASS-USA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:55:20 -0500
Pardon me, but I don't think that changing the level from 3.1 to 3.1.2.40
should require the upgradedb command. The original time I migrated to
3.1.2.40 I did not have to run the upgradedb command, but this time I did. I
installed ADSM on a new AIX machine this time around and installed V3.1 and
3.1.2.40 at the same time, so maybe that is way I received the warning.
Again I would not consider the installation of 3.1.2.40 from 3.1 to require
an upgradedb. I also looked through the README.SRV and there are no
instructions to upgrade the database.

Dave Bronson
Unix Admin.
Compass Group, USA