ADSM-L

Re: multi drive restore failing with "disk full condition"

1999-12-09 09:16:12
Subject: Re: multi drive restore failing with "disk full condition"
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:16:12 -0500
Actually what I would have done to speed things up would be open one window
with a command line interface (dsmc) and started the restore of C:
then opened another window and started a restore of D:
if collocation file was/is set on the server all the data for each would be
isolated on different tapes and both could be running concurrently thus
speeding up the restore
but that is just me ;-)

Dwight

BP-Amoco
(for now)
Working in a building just sold to the University of Oklahoma
ARGH!