ADSM-L

Restore set to System Hidden

1999-12-09 05:01:03
Subject: Restore set to System Hidden
From: "Jordan, Chris (ELS)" <c.jordan AT ELSEVIER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:01:03 -0000
Server: 3.1.2.20 on NT. Client 3.1.0.6 on NT.

We created a D:\RESTORE directory. With 2 sub-directories of \C and \D.

We restored the C:\ filespace to D:\RESTORE\C and then restored the D:\
filespace to D:\RESTORE\D using the GUI. Once the restore had completed, we
looked at D:\RESTORE - which looked empty.

Eventually we turned on "show all files" in the Windows Explorer, and then
we saw that all files had been restored, but the directories they had been
restored into had been set as SYSTEM and HIDDEN.

Any ideas??

Cheers, Chris