ADSM-L

Linux client: mailbox backup gives error

1999-12-07 05:05:57
Subject: Linux client: mailbox backup gives error
From: Rita Groothuizen <M.M.Groothuizen AT RC.RUG DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:05:57 +0100
For a reason not known to us, we get the following error message on a
linux client:

<date time> Normal File-->               513
<mailbox filename> ** Unsuccessful **
<date time> ANS1028S Internal program error.  Please see your
service representative.

The client returns its backup statistics, but gets the status: Failed
In activity log server:
ANR2579E Schedule <> in domain <> for node <> failed (return code 4).

The system manager tells me no program is locking this file. Other
mailbox files cause no problem.

Who has experienced this before?

Thanx in advance,

Rita Groothuizen