ADSM-L

Re: [How do I register?]

1999-12-03 20:09:30
Subject: Re: [How do I register?]
From: MICHEL HUBER <michel.huber AT USA DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:09:30 MST
Mason,
   It depends on what you're talking about registering.....
   You can do a "help register" at the ADSM administrative command line
to display a list of the things you can register, then "help register
node" (for example) to get usage information.
   If you are referring to registering licenses (e.g. ADSM single server,
network server, Disaster Recovery Manager, Advanced Device Support, etc.),
then you will need to purchase a license.  If you've downloaded a try &
buy, there should be instructions for getting a permanent license, or you
can contact an IBM marketing rep by calling 1-800-IBM-4YOU (assuming you
are in the US).

Hope this helps!
'Chel

Michel Huber
Consultant
Gresham Enterprise Storage

Mason Crenshaw <masonc_25 AT YAHOO DOT COM> wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to go to register, or how I
go about doing so? (once I get ADSM up and going)

thanks
masonc