ADSM-L

3590 on NT

1999-12-03 12:07:41
Subject: 3590 on NT
From: Fabiano Costa <fr.costa AT SERVICE.COM DOT BR>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:07:41 -0200
Hi all,

            I have one 3590-B11 connected to Netfinity running NT 4.0
(Service Pack 5) and ADSM Server 3.1.2.40. When I use the ADSM Utility,
I can't see the library (lbtx.x.x.x), only the drive (mtx.x.x.x) is
available for configuration.
            The 3590 works properly when it is configured with a manual
tape drive but I can't configure it with a automated tape drive
(library).

            I checked the configuration in the library and is ok, model
B11, ACF enable and RANDOM mode selected.

            Have anybody seen this before or does anybody have any
suggestions of what might be causing it ?

Tks in advance,
Fabiano.
Fabiano R. da Costa
Fabiano R. da Costa
SERVICE IT Solutions - http://www.service.com.br
Rua Helena, 280 cj. 1106 - Sco Paulo - SP
Fone/Fax: 011-30401960
mailto:fr.costa AT service.com DOT br