ADSM-L

STK Library Station

1999-12-03 09:09:49
Subject: STK Library Station
From: Angela Hopkins <HOPKIA AT UK.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:09:49 +0000
Hi ADSM-ers , sorry TSM'ers

I cannot as yet find any references to the following and I thought I would ask
the ADSM community to find out if anyone had experienced this.

Normally the software to use with a STK Silo(MVS)  and RS/6000-ADSM would be
ACSLS.
Has anyone used STK Library Station communicating with HSC to allow RS/6000 to
communicate with the STK Silo rather than ACSLS ?

If anyone had done this I would be grateful to know.

Many thanks - Angie Hopkins

Telephone 0181 818 4979 Internal 364979. Mobile 0410981650 MOBX 272897