ADSM-L

Server Authentication

1999-11-29 19:01:43
Subject: Server Authentication
From: Cliff Baxter <cbaxter AT SEGUE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:01:43 -0500
Ok, I am having a heart attack right now!  I noticed recently that I was not
required to put in a password for any usernames to administer the ADSM
Server.  After browsing around the server option in the web access client, I
saw an option for server authentication, which was set to off.  I turned it
on, but now NONE of my usernames are letting me in.  for my username, I get
a message saying my password has expired, and after I type in my old one,
and enter and confirm a new one, I get a "Unable to update password"

ANS8023E Unable to establish session with server

AND8002I Highest return code was 137

HELP!!!!!  Please tell me there is a way around this.