ADSM-L

Re: drmedia question

1999-11-24 14:39:36
Subject: Re: drmedia question
From: Vern Maxson <vmlist AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:39:36 -0800
Since the tape has been physically destroyed, go ahead
and delete the volume from ADSM with the DELETE VOLUME
nnnnnn DISCARDDATA=YES command.  This will remove all
the records from the ADSM database about the files on
that copy tape.  Then issue the "BACKUP STGPOOL"
command again.  This will copy all the files in the
promary storage pool that are not on copy tapes.  This
will include all the files that were on the destroyed
tape, as well as any new files that have been added to
the primary storage pool since the last "BACKUP
STGPOOL" command was issued.