ADSM-L

Re: I cannot restore data (and keep getting this message returned !)

1999-11-24 08:13:43
Subject: Re: I cannot restore data (and keep getting this message returned !)
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:13:43 +0100
Hello, using the GUI should be easy. If you use dsmc in line mode, be
carefull, the file names and descriptions are CASE sensitive!
Also do not forget the subdir option.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com