ADSM-L

Re: AW: Delete old backups for Oracle 8

1999-11-23 16:14:48
Subject: Re: AW: Delete old backups for Oracle 8
From: Mark Owens <Mark_Owens AT PRODIGY DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:14:48 -0500
I'm not sure Thomas. I'm currently installing and customizing the ADSMConnect
agent for Oracle Backups to conduct testing for backing up Oracle 8.0.5
databases. We plan on doing some RMAN testing 2morrow. One would think that
if the default of  DSMO_FS=adsmorc (in the appropriate .profile) works for
backup, the requirement of assigning it (if there is a requirement) for delete
would
also be satisfied.