ADSM-L

Re: Storage media inaccessible in a 3494 library

1999-11-17 12:48:11
Subject: Re: Storage media inaccessible in a 3494 library
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:48:11 -0600
Does "q vol xxx" show the volume as unavailable?  I see this when a volume
is in a drive when someone bounces ADSM.  You can see it in the 3494, but
it doesn't show up in "q libv".  This case requires both "upd vol xxx
acc=readw" and "checkin libv ... stat=provate".

Fred Johanson
System Administrator, ADSM
S.E.A.
University of Chicago