ADSM-L

Re: AW: Reclamation does not work

1999-11-17 11:54:12
Subject: Re: AW: Reclamation does not work
From: Martin Vanous <mvanous AT CPOJ DOT CZ>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:54:12 +0100
I mentioned, that during aplying patches I saw this messages:

ANR0110E An unnexpected system date has been detected; the server is
disabled.
Use the ACCEPT DATE command to establish the current date as valid.

After doing that it looks like working fine - even if the old backup still
leaves in the database, the new ones (files and file spaces) are
reclamationed fine. I did not see this message during of installing ADSM
server (I checked smit.log too) !!!

I use different time zone: MEZ, maybe this is the reason.