ADSM-L

Re-naming device classes

1999-11-17 09:43:51
Subject: Re-naming device classes
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:43:51 -0500
Hi all...

Is it possible to rename user-defined (ie not built-in) device classes?
If so, what is the procedure?

I have a device class defined for my 3494 library... and.. believe it or
not... I was asked by someone higher than I if I could rename it so that
reports wouldn't line wrap on it... I'm fearing renaming it would break
lots of stuff....Far more trouble than it would be worth in my mind, to
keep things like q stgp from line-wrapping. Thoughts?

TIA!

-
Best regards,
Best regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                         Systems and Network Engineer |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-2292/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                 www.clarkson.edu/cis |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu