ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange

1999-11-16 14:58:33
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:58:33 -0600
ADSM server (and client) on NT supports named-pipe commmethod;  you can use
it *or* local IP loop-back (127.0.0.1) to avoid using any actual network
interface hardware.  (The named-pipe works on a single LAN segment or on the
same machine.)

Don France
Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.Consultant
EDS-Ph:  (707) 226-0640