ADSM-L

Re: TSM V3.7.1 32bit client Critique..

1999-11-15 18:48:20
Subject: Re: TSM V3.7.1 32bit client Critique..
From: Tyler Durdan <adsml AT YIFAN DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:48:20 GMT
OK, enough schmoozing.  Back to the issues...

Poolid=-1????...Looks like a variable was assigned a bogus
value in a module of code.  Fix or try recreating the stgpool.

Secure....Yeah, passwords are protected ala command-line
interface.  SSL can be found here...
http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/pubs/v3pubs/v1_html/ai
x/installc/cp5i0018.htm#HDRSSL

ADSML - The Return

>I have to agree, this has to be the best list.  I belong to an
aix list, sp
>list and mqlist and this list has more traffic and help than
the other 3
>combined.  Thanks much.
>

>Brett Walker <walkerbl AT US.IBM DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 11/15/99
12:28:34 PM

>From: Brett Walker <walkerbl AT US.IBM DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
11/15/99 12:28
>      PM
>
>Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-
L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

>Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
>
>To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
>cc:
>Subject:  Re: TSM V3.7.1 32bit client Critique..
>

>We try our best.  There is *so* much traffic on this list,
that it is
>really hard to keep up.  And you guys do an excellant job of
supporting
>each other - its great.
>
>Cheers,
>Brett
>
>Brett Walker
>ADSM Development, IBM
>walkerbl AT us.ibm DOT com
>tie 276-0265
>"According to our log, we're down to our last 3000 vomit
>bags - it'll never be enough." - Red Dwarf
>

>"Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT jhuapl DOT edu> on 11/15/99
07:45:19 AM

>To:   Brett Walker/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
>cc:
>Subject:  RE: TSM V3.7.1 32bit client Critique..
>

>I just want to comment that I GREATLY appreciate the fact that
you guys
>take
>the time to read the comments on this list!

indication that
>> the
>> >session is still running . There should be more progress
indicator
>> messages
>> >during a restore for example:
>
>...snip...

http://eo.yifan.net
http://eo.yifan.net
Free POP3/Web Email, File Manager, Calendar and Address Book