ADSM-L

ADSM Poolid Error

1999-11-15 15:46:02
Subject: ADSM Poolid Error
From: Louis Wiesemann <ljwies01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:46:02 -0500
We are running ADSM 3.1.2.40 on OS/390.  On Friday we added space to some DASD
storage pools.  Since then we have seen a strange error at startup.  It is

ANR9999D ASUTIL(215): Poolid -1 not found

Everything seems to be working fine, but we can't determine what this means.  I
checked IBMLINK, but haven't called IBM yet.  I thought I would check here
first.

Thanks for any help.

Louis J. Wiesemann
502-852-8952Louis J. Wiesemann