ADSM-L

Re: passing on your email for reference

1999-11-09 15:54:31
Subject: Re: passing on your email for reference
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 15:54:31 -0500
Gary,

I am on the development team.  I don't use the product
in the "real world". You are much better off asking the
questions to the customers on the Marist ADSM-L list who
actually use the product in production...and many of
them are very willing to share their "real world" experiences.

I can answer a few general questions if you have them
but you should go through your IBM representative for
anything larger so they are aware what you would like
the IBM product to do for you. IBM has a team of people
in place specifically designed to front-end these questions.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Gary Lee <glee AT GW.BSU DOT EDU> on 11/09/99 02:53:06 PM