ADSM-L

Re: ADSM scheduler

1999-11-05 12:33:31
Subject: Re: ADSM scheduler
From: Kyle Payne <payne AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:33:31 -0600
Just to clarify.  If we are having the problem we need to go to the 3.1.0.7
client and then add the fix test, right.  Or, is there a fix/fixtest for
3.1.0.6.  We are still nervous about going to 3.1.0.7.  We know of a problem
where the sched log has the first 8 characters truncated on some of the
lines in it.  Also, there is an Active Object not found error/problem.  We
want to go to 3.1.0.7 once the General release has all of these known bugs
fixed.  Do you know when that will be?  This is because we can't use fixtest
in production here.

Kyle