ADSM-L

Re: ExperienceTSM 3.7 on OS/390

1999-11-05 11:00:18
Subject: Re: ExperienceTSM 3.7 on OS/390
From: William Boyer <wboyer AT PTD DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:00:18 -0500
FIrst make sure you apply the PTF1 level (UQ35912 and UQ35913). This isn't
in the PSP bucket and doesn't ship as a CUM tape with the product. At least
not 3-weeks ago when we got ours.

Second APAR PQ31998 addresses a problem with the database backup and ANR9999
messages. The workaround is to make sure you code FIXEDIOBUFSIZE of 0
(zero). They have a fixtest available, but you need to contact Tivoli to get
it.

Other than that, my testing on it has gone well.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.