ADSM-L

Small Library or Auto Loader

1999-11-01 11:40:04
Subject: Small Library or Auto Loader
From: Kyle Payne <payne AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 10:40:04 -0600
ADSMers,
        I am looking for any recommendations for a small library or autoloader.
 We
have close to 50 sites using ADSM.  We have recently been asked to backup
all sites with ADSM even though some of them have only 1 or 2 nodes.  In the
past we've used StorageTek 9710, 9714, or 9730 libraries.  Even the 9730 is
overkill for these small sites.  I am looking for a reliable yet very cost
effective solution for these small sites.  We have pretty much ruled out a
tape drive only solution though.  What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
        Kyle
Kyle Payne
payne AT berbee DOT com        - e-mail