ADSM-L

Inventory Expiration

1999-10-29 09:26:03
Subject: Inventory Expiration
From: "John C. Wranovics" <johnw AT FREDRICKGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:26:03 -0400
I am running Server 3.1.2.40 under Winnt 4.0 FP5.

The Inventory Expiration process keeps hanging (it never completes). It
starts to process, shows a number of files processed and the number expired
then just stops. When I issue a cancel command it's accepted and I get a
message that the cancel is in process but it never goes away. If I try to
issue another Expiration command it won't accept it because one is already
running. The only way to end it is to stop the Server and start it again.

Does anyone else have this problem ? If so what is the solution?

Thanks in advance for any help.

John