ADSM-L

Re: Which Netware client should we download? (Tivoli Web pages)

1999-10-27 12:21:17
Subject: Re: Which Netware client should we download? (Tivoli Web pages)
From: Glen Hattrup <ghattrup AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:21:17 -0700
Try taking a look at the following sites:

For TSM v3.7 y2k readiness
http://www.tivoli.com/products/index/y2k/storage_mgr.html

For Tivoli ADSM v3.1.2.x  (aka ADSM v3.1.2)
http://www.tivoli.com/products/index/storage_mgt/index.html

The info you're looking for on y2k is there.  I didn't look too closely to
see if the info on the clients is there or not.  Guess I'm a little too
busy programming right now... :-)

Glen Hattrup
Tivoli Storage Manager
Server Development Team

Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT computing-services.oxford.ac DOT uk> on
10/27/1999 07:03:53 AM

Please respond to Sheelagh Treweek
      <sheelagh.treweek AT computing-services.oxford.ac DOT uk>