ADSM-L

Netware tsa410.nlm error

1999-10-27 13:16:33
Subject: Netware tsa410.nlm error
From: David Proppe <David_Proppe AT CWB DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:16:33 -0500
We have a Netware 4.11 client which isn't getting backed up.........I'm guessing
this is because of the following error which keeps repeating itself about 100
times per second during the scheduled backup window.     We are running ARCSERVE
on this client, however ARCSERV was not performing any backups or restores
during this time.  Has  anyone  encountered this same problem,  any suggestions
or resolutions?

1999-10-26 20:47:13 (TSA410.NLM 4.15 266) This data set is in use and cannot be
accessed at this time.

Thanks
David Proppe
Canadian Wheat Board