ADSM-L

Re: Dynamic Storage Pool Expansion

1999-10-26 20:41:48
Subject: Re: Dynamic Storage Pool Expansion
From: Simon Watson <simon.s.watson AT SHELL.COM DOT BN>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:41:48 +0800
Jeff,

They are correct, a single storage pool cannot span libraries, however
you can generate a heirarchy of storage pools to contain the data, and
migrate data from one to the other.  In that way you can have data
physically sitting on two libraries.  Have a look at the migration
parameters and the Next Storage Pool parameters.

Regards,
Simon