ADSM-L

increasing bulk i/o slots in 3575

1999-10-26 15:58:09
Subject: increasing bulk i/o slots in 3575
From: Jason Phebus <phebus AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:58:09 -0400
I am currently using only the 2 i/o slots on the top of my 3575 and  i know
i have the extra 14 that I can configure to be bulk i/o slots.  My question
is, has anyone done this after the library and ADSM have been using only
the two, and what kind of experiences did you have?  Does the Magstar have
to reinventory every time you open it (like it does now), or does it skip
that when you enable the extra slots?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason Phebus
Workbench Services