ADSM-L

Re: Expiration

1999-10-25 11:42:35
Subject: Re: Expiration
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:42:35 -0500
I don't know about controlling how long it runs or when it stops, but you can
create an administrative schedule to expire inventory on a daily or weekly
basis.  We run a schedule like this every night and it runs between 3 and 4
hours every night.   Look up the syntax for defining an administrative
schedule.   The command would be:  cmd="Expire Inventory".

Hope that helps.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 10/25/99 09:34:58 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET