ADSM-L

Re: Expiration

1999-10-25 11:14:09
Subject: Re: Expiration
From: Heinz Flemming <flemming AT RZ.UNI-KARLSRUHE DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:14:09 +0200
According to Lawrence Clark:
> Administrative commands can be scheduled, but the runtime cannot be limited.

> Is there a way to control (schedule) when Expiration run, how long it runs and
> when it stops?

  - Create an admin-schedule for the start of the expire process
  - Check the activity log for messages:
    - ANR0811I Inventory client file expiration started as process <pid>
    and
    - ANR0812I Inventory file expiration process <pid> completed: ...

    So, you can calculate the duration.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Heinz Flemming

Heinz Flemming                             flemming AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
Heinz Flemming                             flemming AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
Rechenzentrum, Universitaet Karlsruhe
Zirkel 2, Postfach 6980
D-76128 Karlsruhe
Deutschland

Telefon: 0721 - 608 6427                              Fax: 0721 - 37550