ADSM-L

Re: Moving the ADSM database and transaction logs

1999-10-21 17:15:03
Subject: Re: Moving the ADSM database and transaction logs
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:15:03 -0400
I don't think you should do the 'extend db' command for this operation.
After doing 'define db', the db has freespace to use in the move process
that is started by the 'delete db' commands.  If you do the extend, the new
volumes are in use and aren't free space anymore.

Of course, you should practice your senarios on a test server first.

--