ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-10-20 10:15:54
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:15:54 +0200
Hello,

difficult to understand what they are going to restore older than a few days
back!!

I would do regular backups, keep them for 2 weeks and keep all the DB data
online. Then, on each new year, I would archive (DB purge) old data, for
instance older than 2  or 3 years, using a package like IBM Commonstore.

But...

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com