ADSM-L

Re: Recovery log beyond 5GB.

1999-10-19 11:13:18
Subject: Re: Recovery log beyond 5GB.
From: Kyle Payne <payne AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:13:18 -0500
Angel,
        Ok, I just switch back to IE where I had the manual open.  Right in the
middle of the page I see:
Notes:
1)      The maximum size of the recovery log is 5.5GB, and the maximum size of
the database is 500GB. If you allocate a volume that would cause the
recovery log or database to exceed these sizes, the subsequent DEFINE
DBVOLUME or DEFINE LOGVOLUME command for the volume will fail.
        You need to look for Extend Log in the index.  Then when you get to that
page, page up a few times.  Also you can go to Define Logvol and page down a
few times.

Kyle