ADSM-L

Re: HELP / How can I generate a list of the tapes needed to resto re an entire filespace ?

1999-10-19 09:47:31
Subject: Re: HELP / How can I generate a list of the tapes needed to resto re an entire filespace ?
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:47:31 -0500
I've asked about this before also. If one knew which tapes would be
required, one would then be able to do a series of move data operations to
place the data from those tapes on the Disk Storage Pools. This could speed
up recoveries quite considerabley as mulitple restore processes for multiple
logical drives could be kicked off, even if the tapes themselves were only
collocated by node. This would be such a big plus!

Nathan