ADSM-L

Re: NT ADSM Server Experiences

2015-10-04 17:38:07
Subject: Re: NT ADSM Server Experiences
From: Rajesh Oak [mailto:rajeshoak AT MAILCITY DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Paul,
I have an IBM 330, Dual processors with 6 drives. Its not a great config but
seems to be sufficient for the moment. Ideally you should have enough disk
space to hold one days worth of incremental backup.
The main deciding factor is the no. of clients. If you plan on backing more
than a 50 clients then according to some experts NT would not be a good
choice.

Rajesh Oak