ADSM-L

Re: NT ADSM Server Experiences

1999-10-19 07:46:36
Subject: Re: NT ADSM Server Experiences
From: Doug Newman <NRNewmD AT MAIL.DNR.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 06:46:36 -0500
That is pretty much all I do. I ran into a few quirks but over all I have very
little to complain about. I backup 20 some servers everynight including a lotus
notes on NT cluster. We use the drm feature. We also have a couple of db2/udb
on NT servers and all in all I am very pleased with the capabilities and
performance. I can give you specifics if you want. Email me at nrnewmd AT
mail.dnr.state.mo DOT us

pdbrown AT ASHLAND DOT COM on 10/18/99 09:02:26 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU@NetTalk