ADSM-L

Re: Installationproblems TSM 3.7 with _setup.dll

1999-10-15 09:28:10
Subject: Re: Installationproblems TSM 3.7 with _setup.dll
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:28:10 -0700
Hello Winfried,

Can you please describe exactly which file(s) you downloaded, how
you extracted the install image from them, which version of Windows
you are running, what language your version of Windows is, exactly
how you are starting SETUP.EXE, etc.?

Thank you,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Hi,

I downloaded the installation-file for the NT-TSM client. I started the=
 setup
and received following msg:
" Setup is unable to find _setup.dll, which is needed to complete the
installation. Error 103"

The _setup.dll file is in the same directory and I have no idea, why it=
 can't
be found. Does anybody have a solution?

Regards winfried