ADSM-L

Re: Is 3.7 general available?

1999-10-15 09:02:21
Subject: Re: Is 3.7 general available?
From: "Hnath, Stephen" <HnathS AT READINGHOSPITAL DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:02:21 -0400
TSM v3.7 is available and can be ordered.  The following IBM announcement
contains all the part numbers, feature codes, and list prices.

Note that the pricing has increased a bit but includes one year of
maintenance.  TSM v3.7 is being treated as a new release and will cost 50%
of the list price to upgrade your existing ADSM v3.1 licenses.

As for future server update code, Tivoli may start shipping it only to
customers with maintenance.  The Tivoli web site though has a location to
download TSM v3.7 server code fixes.  I have not yet discovered how server
fixes will be distributed.

This is the next iteration of the same ADSM code base we all know and love,
so I see no reason not to upgrade to it.  I have it on order and will find
out soon....

http://www1.ibmlink.ibm.com/cgi-bin/master?xh=zTfVxRy1MgxdGw0USenGnN9332&req
uest=announcements&parms=H%5f299%2d281&xhi=announcements%5e&xfr=N#@2h@110@

Steve Hnath