ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:38:07
Our ADSM server is on VM (with NT clients), but we've successfully retrieve
archived data from another user.  Is it possible that when you set up the
access permissions in Utilities you might have forgotten to put in an entry
for retrieving archived data?  You would need to have two entries giving
permission to a node - one entry allowing them to restore backed up data and
another entry allowing them to retrieve archived data.  Just a thought.  It's
something that's easy to overlook.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 10/14/99 04:00:49 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET