ADSM-L

RE: Réf. : Re: ADSM scheduled backup hangs on the second partition

1999-10-14 08:26:14
Subject: RE: Réf. : Re: ADSM scheduled backup hangs on the second partition
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 07:26:14 -0500
Stephanie,

In view of these fact I have to agree with the previous post that the client
is probably busy looking at a mass of directories and or files.

As he suggested the only way I know of overcoming this is to increase the
idletimeout parameter.

You mention that these are Notes servers. I've never used the Notes Connect
Agent, but it may be able to give better performance in this instance.
Perhaps someone in the forum can comment on this?

You may want to consider downloading a trial version and testing it on a
non-production notes server (if you have one).

Nathan