ADSM-L

Re: ADSM ConnectAgent for Notes

1999-10-14 07:58:36
Subject: Re: ADSM ConnectAgent for Notes
From: Doug Newman <NRNewmD AT MAIL.DNR.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 06:58:36 -0500
I've been using the connect agent for a year now. The implementation was fairly
straight forward, although I had to manually place the license files where they
were needed, the install program didn't. It does a good job on backups, it does
better now that I have applied the latest ptf. Restores are simple, again they
work better now with the latest ptf. Backups can run while notes is. If you
want more info on my experience with the product email me at:
nrnewmd AT mail.dnr.state.mo DOT us

Alan_Cheski AT GULF DOT CA on 10/13/99 10:47:05 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU@NetTalk