ADSM-L

Re: ADSM ConnectAgent for Notes

1999-10-13 12:08:19
Subject: Re: ADSM ConnectAgent for Notes
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT MAILCITY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:08:19 -0400
Alan,
We at GM Pontiac East are using the connect agent for Notes. We have Lotus
Notes 4.6 running on NT. Its easy to implement if you follow the
directions(Redbook on ADSM Connect Agent for Lotus Notes). It does a wonderful
job acording to me. You can do backups while notes is running too. Restores are
easy and you should implement it

Rajesh Oak
System Admin
GM Pontiac East Assembly.