ADSM-L

Re: AW: Connecting Agent for Exchange and tool to check the

1999-10-13 10:59:40
Subject: Re: AW: Connecting Agent for Exchange and tool to check the
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:59:40 -0500
We have the same problem with about 300 of our users.  They don't use the
ADSM scheduler.  Instead they use Microsoft PLUS! to schedule an ADSM
incremental backup.  They don't even initiate the scheduler.  That works for
them, but then I can't do a q event (because they haven't used a scheduled
event) to find out if they've backed up or not.

What we finally ended up doing is writing a program that will go read the
accounting records and create a report showing which nodes linked to ADSM the
previous day and how much data was transferred.   Not as good, but it helps.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 10/13/99 07:47:32 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET