ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-10-13 06:43:51
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:43:51 +0200
Betsy,

yes any failure to archive a file part of the objects to archive is reported
as FAILED. This is not the case with an incremental backup where some
missing files are considered just as normal!

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large