ADSM-L

Re: NSM

1999-10-12 23:32:17
Subject: Re: NSM
From: Javier Lozano Zambrano <javier_lozano AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:32:17 -0700
This is a part of the answer that i have from IBM.

For new NSM machines, the Tivoli Storage Manager V3.7
code base will start
shipping mid-October.
For existing customers, the Tivoli Storage Manager
V3.7 code base will be
included in the next field bill provided to NSM
customers under warranty or
maintenance contracts.  This is currently planned for
1Q00.  CE's apply the
field bill for their NSM customers.  The customers
don't need to do anything.
You will want to alert your CE to be looking for this
field bill early next
year.

Regards,

Javier.