ADSM-L

ADSMConnect SQL agent and MS/SQL 7.0.699

1999-10-08 10:08:56
Subject: ADSMConnect SQL agent and MS/SQL 7.0.699
From: "Carl Minear." <cminear AT HARCOURT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 10:08:56 -0400
Hello all,

I had previously asked for information concerning an ADSMConnect SQL agent error
message.  The message indicated there was a problem obtaining MS/SQL 7.0.699
database attributes.  Thank you to everyone that responded.

IBM identified patch IP21419.exe as being potential corrective maintenance.  The
patch effectively brings the agent from v1r1 to v1r1m1.  After obtaining and
installing the fix, the problems we were encountering have cleared.  Here is the
FTP site if anyone else experiences the problem:

ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/agents/ntsql/v1r1/

Carl Minear